Tuesday, February 8

10 Day Challenge (wants)

WANTS:
  1. I want the best for my daughter. Thats the biggest thing I want, It's probably the only thing I want. I would give anything up to make her life the best it can be.
  2. I want... a new car lol. This is something I would only think about getting after Matilda gets her license and does not require driving lessons in my new fancy car :-)
  3. Another want would be... uhh.. um.. I want to get my eyebrows waxed. I'm looking a bit mountain woman-ish. 
  4. I want to get my diploma at the end of the year. I'm really excited to be going back to school in the morrow. 
  5. I want... my new budget to work out, get the savings happening again. Kinda broke after christmas.
  6. I want a coffee.. better yet, I want a N'espresso machine.. nomnomnom.
  7. I would also like a Kitchenaid mixer
I hated writing this list... very much. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you're over the hump the worst lists have been done! Have fun. {I want an eyebrow wax at the moment too!}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...