Tuesday, June 22

I need sleep!

This is the face of a child who currently does not believe in sleeping at night! She looks sweet and innocent, but really.. there is only so many sleepless nights one can have!
I'm not use to sleep deprivation. She has been sleeping the night since she was 6 weeks old and now, as soon as she turned one, the sleeplessness started. I can't believe how tired I actually am. Its starting to get hard to function!

All I can say is thank heavens the princess is sleeping over daddy's house tonight. I'm planning on having a relatively early night and I will most definitely enjoy the full night sleep I will get!
Maybe tomorrow I will feel human, because at the moment I'm just functioning on auto pilot.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...