Tuesday, June 1

Happy birthday baby!


It was my little angels birthday yesterday, the big ONE! She is getting so grown up already! We didn't make a big deal out of it though as she already had her birthday party.

In the morning I took her to Daddy and Nanna Horne's house, where she opened presents. She spent the day with Nanna Horne while I was at TAFE.

I picked her straight up as soon as I finished and we went to Nanna French and Poppy's house where she opened more presents.


We went out to dinner with Nanna French and Poppy and Matilda got a big bowl of ice cream all to herself.


By the time I got her home it was 8:30 pm, she opened some more presents, and then had a shower.
She was so exhausted after her big day that she fell asleep in my arms, just like the first day we met.


LOVE.

It was also my birthday on Sunday. Nanna and Poppy helped Matilda pick my presents! She got me a video camera, so I can record all her crazy antics, she also got me some perfume and a pair of boots.


We went out for dinner on my birthday too. We went to Hooters. Matilda loved dancing with all the Hooters staff, it was so cute to watch. Matilda and my partner Nicki had lots of fun pulling faces at each other.


All in all, it was a fantastic couple of days, and I have to say, I couldn't be prouder of my beautiful little girl.


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...