Monday, February 4

41/40

41+1


Well today, I am officially 41+1 weeks pregnant! I never thought I'd make it this far AND still be pregnant.. come on baby, it's really time to come out!


We had our antenatal appointment, induction booking and ultrasound last Friday. Booked in for our induction on Wednesday. We go in on Tuesday night and the do the whole insert the gel thing. I'm really nervous about the whole deal. I don't want my waters broken, I want to start labor naturally! Labor hurts enough as it is without the gentle lead up with contractions haha!


Bubs @ 40+6 days. It's his head and apparently he is that low in my cervix he has a permanent forehead wrinkle =P

Well, what ever happens, happens for a reason I guess. Miss bug was a whole 9 days late and I was due to be induced the day after she was born. I still have one day left to do this on my own, come on body, don't let me down!

41+1


Watch this spot for baby pictures, and birthing story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...