Friday, January 3

Wedding!!!!!!!!!!! (part 2)


As previously posted, we got married back in September. I have been meaning to get around to posting more pictures, so here are some photos of our ceremony!

I have to say that our wedding was one of the best days of my whole entire life. I know, its awfully cliche, and I really never thought I would be saying it but it truly was. I am so glad we spent the money to have everything perfect. I think I really would have regretted it if we did get married at the registry office like we had wanted to do so many times throughout planning the wedding due to all the stress!!! 


Matilda & Nathaniel walking down the isle with both my mum & Grant's mum


Our wedding Arch consisted of two antique ladders with lace bunting tied to it. Matilda pushed Nathaniel down the isle in an old fashion dolls pram. The flowers in her hair I purchased from etsy  and can be found here. Her full tulle skirt I purchased from Little Chiyo. The top was made by my Besties mum!

My little brother read “Union from The Beginning to End” by Robert Fulghum. He became emotional halfway through which made half our guest cry. It meant the world to me that he did a reading for us. He is an amazing little brother!

My stepdad, Paul, walked me down the isle to  a cover of "Into my Arms" by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds played by our string quartet. By Bridesmaid (top) and Maid of Honour (bottom) wore gorgeous yellow dresses and had their hair done in curls to the side! We stuck with natural looking makeup.

My Boy! Here he is wearing his handmade suit that I purchased from Etsy to match his dads suit. It can be found here.

After Tilds walked her brother down she walked back up with a basket of petals to throw on the white carpet. This was entirely her idea and it was absolutely precious to watch!

Our amazing bridal party! I was so proud to have the most important people in my life there with me on the day.  My treasured Groomsman Trenchie (Far left), My little brother, My gorgeous husband, My two beautiful children, My Maid of Honour and Bestest friend ever Bec, and my bridesmaid Cassie!
This photo pretty much sums up our day. Fun, happy and carefree! 
This was taked just after my lil bro did his reading. 

My bestie also did a reading for us. She read "Captain Corelli's Mandolin" by Louis De Bernieres. 


We chose to do a hand tying ceremony. Grants little brother helped!

And of course, the kiss!

All our guests, our little family and signing of the registrar


.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...