Tuesday, September 25

22 weeks!

Well, I am officially 22 weeks pregnant (23 this friday)!

It's been going exceptionally quick this time round which is probably due to working full time and being a mumma bear to Miss Bug who is a rambunctious 3 year old princess!

We have been getting more and more kicks and the lovely partner felt bubs kicking last night for the first time. He was so excited, it was so sweet.

I think we are also on track for nursery equipment which, annoyingly enough, I can't start setting up until I know for sure where we will be living by January. It's all very exciting.

Miss Bug is being an absolute champion about having a new baby brother or sister and has even started blaming the new baby for things she has done. She reminds me so much of myself at that age haha.

I think that's pretty much all that's been happening lately, stick around for future updates.

xox

Point&shoot



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...