Friday, October 7

Something something etc




Im writing this post whilst sitting on a park bench in Newtown. Inspiration everywhere, but none inside me. Quiet time with myself before shops open. A day off work- Tilds is already at daycare waiting for nanna to pick her up. I have a wedding to attend in the central coast at 4. Im so unprepared for it, I don't even have a pen, a card or a dress to wear.
Unprepared? Seems like my whole life lately. Ive never been fully prepared, but nowdays I feel as though I should start to make an effort.
When does one move on from being spontanious? When does one decide its time to grow up? To have a plan? My parents raised me to be carefree, stress free. To have a plan... Does that incorporate stress? Im not sure. Im not really sure about much anymore.
Well, thats all the thoughtfull pondering I can do right now... Time to find a coffee and a dress.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...