Tuesday, September 13

Did you notice?


So.. did you notice I have been slighly absent of late? Yeah.. nah? Well, there is a reason.. and a somewhat good one at that. I started full time workies!!!! For the first time since December 2009 I have a job!!! *Insert big Woohoo here!*

I'm stoked about it. It started out as a casual thing, and then they requested I come on board as a full time staff member, how could I say no? Although I will admit it was (still is actually) a bit of a struggle when I take Tilds into account.. do I spend everyday with her and struggle to pay bills or do I work monday to friday and spend quality time with her at night and on the weekends and not be a huge worried stresshead over money?
 
I do believe I have made the right decision, and I do feel a tinge of guilt every weekday morning when I drop my precious little princess off at her "school", but I know it's for the best and that I am doing the right thing for us at the moment.

This my dear friends is why I have been absent of late... I'm still struggling to get my head around proper routines and making time for myself on a weeknight. 

How does one balance worklife with family life and still have time for ones self??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...