Tuesday, October 12

Tuesday



Another tuesday night. Another night alone.
I loathe tuesday nights.

I'm suppose to be working on my assignment that is due thurday morning, but alas, my brain won't let me. Instead, I seem to be focusing on every single noise that is made beyond my window.
I just can't shut the outside world out.

I miss my darling Matilda. I know that if she were home right now she would just be sleeping. I just miss her presence in the house even though I know she is safe at her daddy's house.

I think I may be jealous of him on tuesday nights. He gets to peer in on her sleeping so soundly in her bed. He gets to tuck her in and make sure she is all safe and snug, and all I get is this lonely quiet that seems to echo throughout the house.

This apparent "beautiful" time alone. This break. This chance to do work that has been left undone for to long.

I hate it.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...